A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Relax, remix and restore with Resynth, a minimal musical puzzler for PC and Mac. Unravel the rhythms and heal the grooves to set the music free. Find your focus in the space between the sounds, and return colour and harmony to a dark sonic soundscape.
Ask yourself - what does a great puzzle sound like?
- A synesthetic experience: Hear the puzzle, see the beats, feel your way through the soundscape.
- You make the music: Remix cascading loops of analogue synth and thumping bass.
- Play it your way: Take your time or attempt bonus challenges – the choice is yours.
- A library of music: 72 puzzling levels means 72 unique electronic grooves.
- Extend the mix: Extra level packs filled with fresh beats and new puzzles coming soon.
- Perfect sync: Synchronise progress across all of your machines using Steam Cloud saves (only when running the Steam version).
- DIY: Create your own tracks in our puzzle editor!
If you've seen it in the game, you can make it in the editor, then play it instantly! This fully featured tool lets you create your own awesome loops and crafty puzzles.
Polyphonic LP creates games that explore the boundaries between music and digital gameplay. Headquartered in beautiful Melbourne, Australia, our projects are designed to create compelling experiences across multiple platforms. Founders Sam Izzo (@BananaboySam) and Andrew Trevillian (@Tres_Villain) met in a previous life while working on award-winning de Blob at Blue Tongue Entertainment.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: